Most obese country in the world search for Phentermine HCL 37.5 mg. This article is a must read for learning 9 key factors before you opt for Phentermine HCl.
What is Phentermine HCL?
Phentermine Hydrochloride is actually an amine anorectic of sympathomimetic nature.
It means for a shorter duration around a few weeks in a regimen of weight loss you can use along with moderation in the eating pattern, exercise, and other behavioral changes for regulating, and managing the issue of obesity in America with a starting body mass somewhere ≥ 30 kg/m 2, or ≥ 27 kg/m 2 in the presence of risks such as the of diabetes, hyperlipidemia, or hypertension.
First of all the use of these types of agents always restricted, and that includes Phentermine hydrochloride that is of the same class.
The use is determined by checking out the possible risk factors that are part of its use.
- Molecular Formula: C10H16CIN
- Molecular Weight: 185.695 g/mol
- PubChem CID: 70969
- Chemical Names: Phentermine hydrochloride; Phentermine HCl; Fastin; Phenteral; Oby-Trim; 1197-21-3, and there are many others
- InChi Key: NCAIGTHBQTXTLR-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Safety Summary: Laboratory Chemical Safety Summary (LCSS)
Only a doctor can suggest you go with Phentermine, and not just it, but with definite necessary changes in exercise, diet, and others.
Not every obese body fat percentage holder can use it, but just people who come under the certain category of obese people it as weight loss pills under different brands like Fastin, Lomaira, OBY-TRIM, Obestin-30, and Adipex-P.
It is still a question for science that Phentermine HCL (no matter from which brand it is) happens to support people of the most obese country in the world.
Its fundamental mechanisms are to curb the appetite, ameliorate the energy surge or have an impact on the certain parts of the brain.
Is there a difference between Phentermine and Phentermine HCl?
It is quite a common query to ask about the difference between Phentermine and Phentermine HCl, but there is no difference.
Phentermine has another name, and that is Phentermine HCl or Phentermine Hydrochloride.
Other than that they are the same compound.
How to take Phentermine HCl 37.5 mg?
Use Phentermine weight loss via the oral method as per the instruction of your physician.
Usually, doctors recommend it one time in a 24 hours period.
However, the time may differ for example either you should be taking 1 hour prior to the first meal of the day (breakfast) or just after one to two hours of breakfast.
Moreover, there is another possibility, if necessary; your doctor can split the dose into three times dose per day.
Following your doctor’s instructions religiously is mandatory as administering the drug, in the late hours (in the late afternoon hours) can lead to the issue of insomnia (trouble sleeping).
If you are on capsules that are sustained-release, the dose will most likely to be just for once a day before breakfast or minimum ten to fourteen hours regular sleeping time.
You should swallow the whole capsule or tablet, and do not chew or crush sustained-release capsules because if you happen to chew or crush the drug will secret at once, and it will cause heightened the risk of negative effects.
If you are using tablets with (Phentermine HCl 30 mg or Phentermine HCl 37.5 mg) potency, first you should be dissolving them in the mouth. The dose is typically one time in a day with or without food.
- First of all, dry your hands before touching the tablets.
- Place your one-time dose onto your tongue till it dissolves
- Swallow it whether with or without water.
The dose depends upon your medical health status and your body’s response toward the therapy.
It is up to the doctor to examine the necessary factors, and then decide a suitable dose as per your needs.
Consume the dose on a regular basis, and exactly the way your doctor has advised to get the most out of your medication.
To keep the things easy, take it daily at the same time, this way it will be easy to remember.
The medication is part of the routine just for a few weeks’ duration at a time.
The other appetite suppressants should not be part of consumption during this period because there are two possible outcomes then one there will be drug interaction of severe kind, and second the side effects are likely to get severe.
Moreover, even the withdrawal of this drug can cause reactions.
Particularly, when the duration of use was for a long time; usually the withdrawal symptoms are as follows tiredness or depression.
These symptoms are more common to witness when the sudden drug inhibition takes place.
To keep the withdrawal reactions at bay, your doctor is likely to decrease your dose in a gradual manner.
Additionally, it is better to consult with a doctor for further info, and if you experience any withdrawal reaction, go for immediate medical assistance.
Although it supports various individuals, this medication is likely to lead toward addiction.
The risk can get even higher when the individual has already tendencies of drug/ alcohol abuse.
The very first thing, do not increase the dose, take it for a longer duration or more than recommended doses.
There is another scenario, the drug is likely to stop showing the same effect when it has been in use for a longer period of time.
Instead of increasing the potency or number of doses on your own, you should share the scenario with your physician.
Phentermine side effects
- Difficulty sleeping
- Dry mouth
In case these effects take a severe turn, notify your physician as early as you can.
Do remember, your doctor’s intention behind prescribing you this harmful drug is just they have judged by calculating your medical condition that the benefits of this drug are better than its side effects.
- Phentermine hydrochloride will probably raise the blood pressure. Monitor your blood pressure on a daily basis, and keep your doctor informed if there is any abnormality.
- If any of these things take place such as pounding/irregular/fast heartbeat; change in libido; involuntary muscle movements; or fluctuation in mood, you should inform your physician right away.
- Refrain yourself from taking this medicine, seek medical assistance if any of these side effects take place like a headache, weakness, slurred speech, alteration in vision, and seizure.
- This drug is likely to cause serious heart (heart valve or pulmonary hypertension) or lung-related complications.
- The risk heightens with the longer consumption of Phentermine Hydrochloride and the interaction of this medication with other appetite suppressants.
- If you observe any of the following side effects (reduction in the ability of exercise, swelling the different body parts like ankles; feet & legs; fainting; chest pain or problem in normal breathing fashion), stop the use right away.
- Usually, Phentermine HCl 37.5 mg will not cause you any severe allergic problem. Yet, seek medical help if you are experiencing any of the following signs or symptoms rash, itching, swelling, trouble breathing or severe dizziness.
- This is not a whole list of Phentermine side effects. If you may face any other abnormality, contact a doctor for further assistance.
In the USA:
Talk to your physician or you can also report these side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or on their official site www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Call your health care provider for the medical recommendation about side effects or you can report at 1-866-234-2345
- If you are allergic to any other sympathomimetic amines like pseudophedrine, appetite suppressants like diethylpropion, stimulants like amphetamine, you have to ensure that your doctor is aware of your these allergies.
In some cases, you may not be allergic to the active ingredient, but in every product, there are some inactive ingredients too. Check the list of those elements as well if you have allergies to be on the safe side.
- Prior opting for this drug, you need to inform your pharmacist about your medical history particularly when you have any of these health issues- glaucoma, hypertension, diabetes, heart murmur, heart attack, chest pain, heart valve related issues, irregular heartbeats, mental issues, depression, thyroid, kidney issues, seizures.
- It has the tendency to make the user drowsy. Alcohol or marijuana can likely to make the user even drowsier. Make sure when you are under influence of this drug, you are not driving or using machinery that needs alert mindedness or clear vision until you are out of the influence.
- When you are suffering from diabetes, regularly check your blood sugar levels, and share the readings with your doctor because your physician may need to make little alterations in your diabetic medication when you are on Phentermine HCl 30 mg.
- If you are being asked to dissolve the tablets in the mouth, there will be the presence of aspartame in your medication. When you are suffering from PKU (phenylketonuria) or any other medical condition that asks you to avoid aspartame consumption in your food intake, inform your doctor so they can help you to use the drug safely.
- If you are planning to have a surgery, do inform your surgeon or dentist that you are on this medication. Kidney starts functioning less effectively as you age.
- This medication passes out through kidneys. Thus, aged people have a higher risk of high blood pressure or dizziness while they are on this medicine. There is no way you can use this drug during pregnancy period. It has a fair tendency to harm your baby.
- If you happen to be pregnant or planning a pregnancy, stay away from this drug or inform your doctor. It is not a good idea either to nurse a child when you are on this drug because it can influence the infant via milk.
Your doctors are pretty aware of the interactions of different medications, and you are likely to be in their under observation, so they have to know about your all medicines.
Therefore, do not start taking, stop taking or alter your medicine or potency without your doctor’s concerned.
As the likelihood of any severe interaction is always there, so keep your doctor well informed before trying any new adventure.
- Even if you took any appetite suppressant the earlier this year, inform your pharmacist regarding that before they prescribe you Phentermine HCl 37.5 mg.
- Moreover, the consumption of MAO inhibitors with this medication can also be responsible for severe interactions even some of them are fatal. Hence, avoid taking MAO inhibitors (such as Linezolid, phenelzine, moclobemide, rasagiline, procarbazine, selegiline, tranylcypromine, safinamide, methylene blue, and isocarboxazid) in the phase of treatment with this drug. Keep the doctor in the loop for the right guideline.
- Before you start this drug, ask your doctor’s permission for any non prescription or prescription/ herbal items that you intend to use, precisely for high blood pressure drugs like methyldopa or guanethidine; other stimulants like amphetamines; methylphenidate; street drugs (MDMA/ecstasy or cocaine); and phenothiazines like chlorpromazine or prochlorperazine.
- You need to inform your doctor even when you are on medicines that can trigger drowsiness such as cough relievers (hydrocodone/ codeine), and opioid pain, marijuana, anxiety (lorazepam, zolpidem, alprazolam), antihistamines (like diphenhydramine, cetirizine), muscle relaxants (like cyclobenzaprine, carisoprodol) alcohol, drugs for proper sleep.
- Read the labels every time you buy a medication to be sure that what you are actually going to put in your diet since there are various compounds in a product that may interact so be on the safe side, and check the labels carefully.
- Caffeine can elevate the negative effects of this medication, refrain yourself from beverages that have high contents of caffeine in them like colas, tea or coffee or do not take a large quantity of chocolate either.
- This medication is likely to interfere with laboratory tests even tests like brain scan and the chances are high that it may interact badly, and the results are being compromised.
Therefore, do let your doctor know you are on this drug.
This article has talked about just a few of the possible interactions there are still a plenty of possibilities for drug interaction so talk to your doctor to have a clear picture because they know almost all the drugs, and the possible interactions these drugs can lead to.
Where to Buy Phentermine HCl 30 mg buy online?
Phentermine 30 mg or 37.5 mg, they just denote the potency otherwise buying Phentermine HCl has the same method that is via prescription.
It is easily available at any pharmacy store around the USA if you acquire a prescription because it is a controlled substance so you need a prescription before you happen to buy it.
Even for buying this drug online you should have a prescription.
No matter whether it comes under the category of good weight loss pills or not, but for obtaining it you must have a prescription.
What about the Phentermine HCl 30 mg Price?
Okay, when you want to learn about the price there are three things that matter
- The potency that you are willing to buy
- The brand you are choosing
- The number of tablets/ capsules
Different brands are available, and they all have a different price to offer. Do not go for a product that is available at a cheaper price range comparatively because the producers may have compromised over the quality.
Thus, compare the price; select a company that has a good reputation; and selling at a reasonable price range.
References and Drug Informations: